Sunday, March 31, 2013

Eva Marie at 13 months!

I can't believe that Miss Eva is over 13 months old now! Now that she's bigger, instead of the usual monthly post, I thought I'd do more fun pictures of what she was up to in that month! Along with some random fun facts :)

This month, Eva finally started walking. I won't say she's great at walking, but if she's properly motivated (food is usually involved here), she'll walk across the family room. And we have a pretty big family room! We also currently have 3 teeth coming in at the same time - 2 top teeth and a bottom tooth. She is eating the same dinners as everyone and she likes everything! She does love her Mexican food!

She is still my teeny tiny girl that is still too small for most 12 month outfits. Dresses are okay - pants are still too big, even with her big cloth diapered butt! Oh well. We'll just get more wear out of our wardrobe, right?

Anyways, I said this wasn't going to be a big post, so here are some pictures of things she's loved doing this past month.

Looking crazy!
Standing like a big girl
<3 her Bitty Baby (aka Baby Dolly)
Monthly picture!
Crazy bedhead drive with Ethan :)



No comments:

Post a Comment